Thursday, August 11, 2016

There is nothing like the feel of fine fabric!

We all love working with cotton and truth be known we are guilty of gently rubbing our hands over more than a bolt or two when looking for our latest find. However, sometimes I need to broaden my horizons and get my hands on some wool!

I encourage you to give it a try. You can start out simple by finding a kit you really like. If you are like me, once your project is completed you will be looking for the next one.

That is one thing that makes quilting so enjoyable. While it is addicting I must admit, it is also most rewarding! Don't you agree?

Speaking of addicting. I woke up this morning with an urge to get back to this little wool project.

I can hardly wait to finish it. It will be mounted on a beautiful piece of dark gold matka.

Christmas will be here before we know it and this will make a nice heirloom addition to our decorations. I love Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment