Monday, August 1, 2016

Paper Pieced Christmas Tree with Ornaments

Christmas Tree is quilted and bound! This is sure to be an eye catcher this Christmas at our house!

I just love the little flying geese in the tree skirt.


And I added a rick rack trim around the second border to give it a little punch of color!

The left over scraps went to good use in making the paper pieced Christmas ornaments.


The neat thing about this tree is that you just take it down, roll it up and put it away for the next year! Easy Peasy!

Now on to my next project...

I need to finish up a customer's quilt and then I think I will get started on "Midnight Hour". This is going to be a great Autumn Quilt with beautiful colors! I'll get a picture up soon so you can see. Until next time, remember, take a few minutes for yourself every day and stitch a little!
Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment