Friday, December 2, 2016

"Stuff My Stocking"

Whoo Hoo!!! Hello there! It's Linda from EllaKate's Quilt Shoppe...

Have you heard that greeting lately on our Facebook Live Posts? Christie and I are teaming up to bring daily Facebook live posts to let everyone know about our "Stuff My Stocking" Event running December 1st through 12th!

You don't want to miss this email party!

Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and you will receive the daily emails advertising a special discount for items to stuff your stocking. So much fun!

Have you got your Christmas decorations up and started

 your shopping yet? I was determined to get my decorating done early so I could enjoy the holidays more! We had a ball at EllaKate's Quilt Shoppe last Saturday for our Open House! And new fabric continues to arrive this week.

Did you see "Poppy Mae"? It is a beautiful shade of red and green with some spunk in the design. I love the new pattern, " Poppy Garden". And we even have a striking table runner kit too? You can find it all in the fabric section under Moda and "Poppy Mae"!

Gotta run for now... Meeting family in Jackson for lunch and to kick off the Christmas Season! I'll post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment