Monday, January 9, 2017

Baby, it's Cold Outside!

Brrrrrrr. Baby it's cold outside in Martin, Tennessee!!!

I looked outside this morning to find the lake frozen and a few ducks seeking warmth up next to my house. I think I scared the ducks when I opened the back door so off they flew!

I'm really looking forward to our upcoming Quilt Retreat scheduled for Friday and Saturday, February 3-4, 2017. We will meet on Friday evening 6 till 9 and all day Saturday 8 till 5. Get your kit for the retreat and the schedule for the weekend at Fun & Fabulous Friday on January 13th! This is going to be soooooo much fun!!!


This is the fat eighth bundle we will be working with.

These are the border fabrics and the fat eighth bundle before unpackaged.

This quilt reminds me of stained glass windows. The colors are so pretty!
Be sure to check it out at Fun & Fabulous Friday in January!!!
Until Next Time,
Happy Stitching!









No comments:

Post a Comment