Monday, July 25, 2016

Good Morning LORD!

Good Morning LORD!

What a beautiful way to start the week! The LORD painted the sky with an awesome sunrise this morning and I couldn't help but try to capture the beauty with my iphone. Around our house we often say the most beautiful skies are over the lake in our own backyard!
 

I was able to slip into my quilting studio shortly after admiring the beauty and finish up a customer's quilt, Butterscotch Road.  This quilt is still available if you would like to have your own. It is a classic, with all Jo Morton fabrics! You can find it in the "Kits" category of EllaKate's website.
(Two kits left.)




Once Butterscotch Road was finished I just had to load my paper pieced "Tall Trim the Tree" from our Super Saturday Workshop on to my longarm. Oh have I told you her name is "Millie"? You know how that is, we have to name those objects closest to us. Haven't you named a car or two in your past? Anyway, Millie and I got the Christmas Tree loaded and ready to begin quilting this evening. I'll keep you posted on our progress. 
Gotta run for now. It's gonna be a busy Monday! 
Until next time, find some stitching time for yourself and enjoy your day!
Happy Stitching!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment