Saturday, September 24, 2016

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! And this girl needed to make good use of some down time in the doctor's waiting room. So...
I moved the end table around in front of me and "taa daa" instant cutting table with the help of my little cutting mat and rotary cutter.
I will admit I did some fast furniture rearranging when they called us back for our appointment with the oncologist!

And then yesterday we were pleased to meet a new quilter who was in Martin with her daughter at UTM! Christie snapped a pic while we were visiting at the cutting table in the studio. One of the best things about quilting is meeting new quilters and making new friendships!

Look at all my half square triangles! Spinning Star triangle paper made them a breeze! The "Martin Place" Quilt is one step closer to coming together!

All those little blocks inspire me to get this one done. I hope you are inspired today to work on your latest project.

Gotta Run, I have some stitching to do!
Until next time, HAPPY STITCHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment