Saturday, October 15, 2016

"Saturday Morning"
Mini Quilt Retreat
November 18 & 19, 2016


What a lovely Saturday Morning! I am so glad to be home this morning to play in my Quilting Studio  while my dear husband gives our deck in the back a new coat of paint!
I'll keep you posted on how it looks when he's finished!

So I could stand it no longer! I just had to get my hands on this fat eighth bundle that we are going to use at our Fall Mini Retreat scheduled for Friday & Saturday, November 18th and 19th.

They are so pretty I can't decided which ones I like the best! And there are several Grunge fabrics that just pop with the other bright colors!

We will be making "Saturday Morning" which will finish at 65x85 inches, a nice size throw. It reminds me of a stained glass window. By the way our mini retreat will be limited to five people due to the fat eighths bundle being such a hit it is no longer available for me to order more. I have five bundles on hand. The Kit Cost is $138 and classes are always free at EllaKates. We will get started at 6:00 on Friday evening so grab your dinner before you come and then on Saturday morning beginning at 8:00 we will have a light breakfast and lunch will be provided. We are going to have so much fun! Secure your spot by purchasing your kit or letting me know to put one back for you!

Enjoy your Saturday and make some time for STITCHING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment