Saturday, October 15, 2016

Just had to share an update on the progress of my husband painting the deck! It's looking great and guess what the color of the paint is named...Gray Flannel Suit. Herman said I even pick out paint that has the name of fabric!
I thought that was pretty funny since I spent most of the day quilting on a customer's flannel quilt! I'm telling you her quilt is so stunning with rich manly colors! It is going to be a show stopper. Here are some of the flannels in her quilt from EllaKates! They are so soft!
So I'm all excited about our Mini Retreat in November! Two people have already registered! There's room for three more! This is the pattern in the kit...
OK, I've gotta run and head to the rodeo to help Christie. She is taking pics. I snapped this picture last night myself after I looked up and spotted him looking at me. LOL
OK, gotta run. Hope you got to stitch today. I've sure enjoyed stitching on the flannel quilt!



No comments:

Post a Comment