Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Well look what I have been up to lately!!!

This quilt is on the front cover of the October 2015 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. When I first saw it I knew I wanted to make it for Fall. Well things got crazy busy and I did not get to start it as soon as I had hoped but I stayed determined that I would get this one made before  Thanksgiving. I am right on track and I love how it is coming together!
The fabrics are named "Candy Corn" by Renee Nanneman from Andover. They just scream pumpkins and fall leaves!
I really got excited when the first blocks came together!
The name of this quilt is "Midnight Hour". 
You can get all the fabrics at EllaKates if you want to join me in stitching this one up! 
Until next time,
Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment